Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Maerklin is the third installment in the Ticket to Ride series.
The same as in the first game, but with:
- Purple and white trains replacing blue and green.
- Plastic stackable score markers.
- Germany themed board.
- Tickets feature individual trains/carriages from the Maerklin toy range.
- Additional 6 Locomotive cards which can only be used for longer routes.
- 74 Mechandise Tokens in four colours.
- 15 passengers - 3 in each player colour
- 10 passenger cards for use in game.
The same as in the first game, but you have to:
- Place merchandise tokens in descending order on each city in the matching colour.
- Divide tickets into long and short tickets.
- Players may choose what combinations of long and short tickets to take.
- Players will take the 3 passengers in their colour in addition to the trains.
The same as in the first game, with some added features:
- This map is set in 2006, making it the most recent Ticket to Ride map.
- This map was made in a temporary partnership by Days of Wonder and Marklin.
- This is one of the three base games with purple and white trains.