Components EditThe Switzerland map and corresponding tickets, as well as a rulebook.
- Like in Nordic Countries, locomotives can only be used for tunnels. They can be used to actually place the route, and to pay off any expenses. Also, when a locomotive is face-up, it counts as one card, instead of two.
- Switzerland can only be played with 2-3 players. Also, double routes are opened in 3 player games.
- 40 train cars instead of 45.
(Continued from India lore) Also includes Alan R. Moon’s terrific map of Switzerland, specifically designed for 2 and 3 players and made famous by Ticket to Ride Online! Discover Switzerland’s challenging geography with its verdant valleys and mountain passes, as well as the charm of its neighboring countries.
- Switzerland has been confirmed to be Alan R. Moon's favorite map to date.
- Switzerland is set in 1905.