United Kingdom is an expansion, which requires a base game. It comes with Pennsylvania .
- A UK map and corresponding tickets
- A UK themed train card deck with 20 locomotive
- Technology cards
- A singular country
- UK can only be played with 2-4 players. Also, double routes are opened in 3 or 4 player games.
- 35 train cars instead of 45.
Place the first rails of the glorious train adventure that all started in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland in the 19th century. Learn to master the power of steam to build trains that go faster and farther, develop your technologies, and reach the far cities of Scotland and Ireland before your opponents!
- This map was set between 1884-1899 UK (Invention of the Steam Propellor to end of 19th century)
- The Advanced mode is set in 1947: The dawn of diesel power (Note that Ireland was independent by then).
- This map has the lowest amount of train cars yet.
- This map has the current longest route, at a length of 10.
- The Southampton to New York route is not a ferry, so isn't affected by the Turbines tech.